– The prestigious “ATV of the Year” Award from ATV Sport Magazine. “Best in Class” from ATV/SxS Illustrated. Winner of shootout after shootout. The YFZ450R took ’em all – in its first model year, right out of the starting gate. This is one amazing ATV!
– In ATV motocross, great power output doesn’t mean much without superior handling. YFZ450R delivers! The stance of the YFZ450R is motocross ready. The weldless frame is designed from lightweight aluminum, with a tension-steel bottom frame that lets the engine sit lower for excellent mass centralization. Suspension components have more travel, carefully chosen for best performance, and the front shock bodies feature Kashima coating for even smoother operation.
– Fatigue can sometimes be a racer’s worst competition. That’s why the YFZ450R’s designers made this ATV so comfortable. It boasts racer friendly ergonomics with plenty of room to hang off in the corners, and the seat is padded just right to be more comfortable regardless of riding position.
– Handlebars are 4-position adjustable, too, so every rider can choose the best position, and the throttle has been designed for all day comfort.
– This 449cc engine uses titanium five-valve cylinder head technology, with a camshaft designed just for this machine to deliver abundant low to midrange torque for performance where you can really use it to take the lead – while still maintaining a super strong top end to let you pull away from the pack.
– The YFZ450R incorporates Yamaha Fuel Injection for precise fuel delivery. With big 42mm Mikuni® throttle body and 12-hole injector, this system provides exceptional atomization of the fuel for maximum power. The system also includes ISC (Idle Speed Control) for easy, reliable start-up and warming.
Available in Team Yamaha Blue/White and White
*Price: $8,599.00 *Halls Deal: $7,199.00
|ENGINE||449cc, 4-Stroke Single, Liquid Cooled w/Fan, Titanium 5-Valve DOHC|
|IGNITION||Digital TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition|
|TRANSMISSION||5-Speed Manual Clutch|
|DRIVE TRAIN||2WD; Sealed O-Ring Chain, Eccentric Adjustment|
|FRONT SUSPENSION||Independent double wishbone, w/Kashima coated piggy back shocks, High/Low speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 9.8-in travel|
|REAR SUSPENSION||Cast aluminum swingarm w/piggyback High/Low speed compression, rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 11.0-in travel|
|FRONT BRAKES||Dual ventilated hydraulic disc, twin piston|
|REAR BRAKES||Wave-style ventilated hydraulic disc, twin piston|
|FRONT TIRE||AT21x7-10 Radial|
|REAR TIRE||AT20x10-9 Radial|
|SEAT HEIGHT||31.9 in|
|WHEEL BASE||50.0 in|
|GROUND CLEARANCE||4.5 in|
|WARRANTY||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|
|FUEL CAPACITY||2.6 gal|
|AVAILABLE COLORS||Team Yamaha Blue/White, White w/Graphics Kit|